Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Dont "Look" Like a Lesbian...

Last night Annie and I went out to dinner and then we went to The balcony. It's an all inclusive type club. Last night the place was crawling with beautiful butch women. *sigh* At one point I went to the bathroom and when I came back Annie has some guy crawlin all over her. *humph* I said to myself. Nary a man or a women has given me so much as a smile. Later on the conversation lulled so I posed the question "Why don't women find me attractive?" The consensus was that I don't look gay. I got all sorts of suggestions about cutting off my hair and changing the way I dress. But I dont want do to all that stuff. I sorta like my hair and I like my clothes. Am I doomed?

create & buy custom products at Zazzle