Sunday, August 20, 2006

If Boston is a rockin'

don't bother knockin'!

I am leaving for a few days to visit a friend. We shall hold hands in Boston Commons. I will ride a subway for the first time in my life. I hope to visit Brookline, birth place of my favorite poet Amy Lowell. I wonder if Sevenells is still there? I would love to put my foot in the Atlantic....never have before. Let's see, there is The Freedom Trail, the Dirt Museum and buses that can float me out to the infamous tea party incident. Not to mention all the museums with priceless art that I have only seen in text books. I wonder if we will ever leave the hotel long enough to see any of it?

*blush*

I wish I could share my trip on my family blog. Perhaps I will in condensed version leaving out the good stuff. Jumping in and out of this closet is an exercise in frustration and paranoia. Perhaps it begs further rumination. But not this week. Not this week.

love,
nina

create & buy custom products at Zazzle