Boston Photos
This one makes me giggle. Street performers are fun!
edited to add: When "J" and I were walking around and came upon this particular performer I said with delight, "Oh look! A girl in a polka dot dress!" and my girlfriend leaned over to me oh so slyly and said, "Honey, that ain't no girl."

Abstract of a building that I loved. All I can see are arrows...can you see them?

And a doorway that caught my eye.
edited to add: When "J" and I were walking around and came upon this particular performer I said with delight, "Oh look! A girl in a polka dot dress!" and my girlfriend leaned over to me oh so slyly and said, "Honey, that ain't no girl."

Abstract of a building that I loved. All I can see are arrows...can you see them?

And a doorway that caught my eye.


<< Home