I'm Home!
Thanks to all for your "good travel" wishes and for keeping your minds off snow for a few hours today.
It was a good drive and Hep offered to drive when I got tired. I took her up on the offer only to realize that she is too short to reach the pedals.....damn.

So I put her in charge of music instead.

Here is a pic of Hep considering her first snow.

And just in case you all think I have completely lost my mind, here is a picture of my girls considering the first icicle of the season.

Theres no place like home!
It was a good drive and Hep offered to drive when I got tired. I took her up on the offer only to realize that she is too short to reach the pedals.....damn.

So I put her in charge of music instead.

Here is a pic of Hep considering her first snow.

And just in case you all think I have completely lost my mind, here is a picture of my girls considering the first icicle of the season.

Theres no place like home!


<< Home