***shocking tell all*** What This Lesbian Does On a Saturday Night!!!
I had several options tonight.
Buy a Desk ~ I still have a desk to buy... I have a new photography project I want to start but without a desk and a computer station its just not going to happen. I have "desk buyers block" I think. Is there a pill for that?
Go See Rebecca Scott ~ *moment of respectful silence for that talented babe*
Stay Home and Drink ~ self explanatory....
I chose door number 3.
I am sitting here drinking cheap wine and eating salsa. Wondering when gravity will stop pulling on me so damn hard. Wondering when buying a desk won't seem like an overwhelming activity. Wondering when I will want to go out and dance with my head up an expectations high. Wondering when I will stop drinking cheap wine and fork out the dough for the good stuff.
Buy a Desk ~ I still have a desk to buy... I have a new photography project I want to start but without a desk and a computer station its just not going to happen. I have "desk buyers block" I think. Is there a pill for that?
Go See Rebecca Scott ~ *moment of respectful silence for that talented babe*
Stay Home and Drink ~ self explanatory....
I chose door number 3.
I am sitting here drinking cheap wine and eating salsa. Wondering when gravity will stop pulling on me so damn hard. Wondering when buying a desk won't seem like an overwhelming activity. Wondering when I will want to go out and dance with my head up an expectations high. Wondering when I will stop drinking cheap wine and fork out the dough for the good stuff.


<< Home