Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bed, Book, Bear

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last night my bear tucked me into bed and read to me from a biography about Katharine Hepburn. She has always been someone I admired and I am loving this book, Kate Remembered by A. Scott Berg. It was about 2am when I felt sleepy enough to ask her to stop and kiss me goodnight. It was then I realized we had found a name for my bear. From this day forward her name is Hep after one of my favorite women.

Still in Utah. Sweetzer Pass was closed for part of the day today and I hope it will be open long enough for me to go home tomorrow. I plan on packing bagels and diet coke and blankets in case we are forced to pull over and stay for a while. Whatever you do DON'T THINK SNOW!!!

take care
nina

create & buy custom products at Zazzle