Ladies and....well Ladies!
introducing "the desk"! The place from which all genius shall spring!!!

My last husband came over today to find me overwhelmed sitting in the middle of this thousand piece puzzle. He chose to skip his lunch and sat down with me and helped me (read: do it while I watched in awe). Once right before we got married we were talking about things that we would never do for each other. Mine if I remember correctly was "I won't iron your shirts." (boy did that turn out to be an understatement) His was "I will never build you anything out of wood." LOL! I was going to mention that to him but decided better of it. I was afraid he might ask me to iron for old times sake.

My last husband came over today to find me overwhelmed sitting in the middle of this thousand piece puzzle. He chose to skip his lunch and sat down with me and helped me (read: do it while I watched in awe). Once right before we got married we were talking about things that we would never do for each other. Mine if I remember correctly was "I won't iron your shirts." (boy did that turn out to be an understatement) His was "I will never build you anything out of wood." LOL! I was going to mention that to him but decided better of it. I was afraid he might ask me to iron for old times sake.


<< Home