Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well I Am Off for a Few Days...

I am taking my daughter back down to Utah and staying a few days with my parents. They are not doing well and I doubt a visit from them will ever happen again. Along with the usual things I am packing I will be packing a neck brace for me to wear for that inevitable whiplash I will have from being slammed back into the closet.

Sometimes I have these moments where I want to just blurt it out and duck and cover. Have it done with. Let the judgements fall where they may. But then I get afraid of not being loved and accepted. I am a little girl again wanting my dad to love me. The little girl just can't risk it. Even if its the pretend person he is loving.

Take care of each other while I am gone.
nina

create & buy custom products at Zazzle