Monday, November 06, 2006

Getting to Know You...Getting to Know All About You.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The other possible title line here would be "Nina Is Scared of Commitment!!!!"

I have lived with this blue rectangle on my kitchen floor for weeks... its the size of a gathering table that I saw and wanted desperately. I thought that this way I could learn to live around the size and shape first to make sure it fits the actual space and my mental space. Too bad you can't do the same with husbands and SUVs.

Anyway, last weekend my daughter had a sleepover. When the little girl walked into my kitchen she looked quizzically at my daughter and I watched my daughter roll her eyes and say, "Oh that's my mom's pretend table..." So I knew it was time to decide....

My table comes Thursday.

create & buy custom products at Zazzle