I Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Coming Out Process...
to go back into the closet for the weekend.
I am headed to Utah to take remaining girl things to the girl and hug my parents.
Yesterday while telling a friend about everyone who "knows" she asked if my parents did. I told her that I have decided to let God tell them once they get there. Then my black humor slipped out and I said, "They are not doing very well at the moment so it could be anytime." She first was shocked until she saw a familiar evil twinkle in my eyes and she relaxed a bit. Certainly, I am not pushing for them to speak to the Almighty in the near future. But it is a truth that I feel would be better unspoken with them.
nina ~ Perfecting the art of the Sin of Omission.
I am headed to Utah to take remaining girl things to the girl and hug my parents.
Yesterday while telling a friend about everyone who "knows" she asked if my parents did. I told her that I have decided to let God tell them once they get there. Then my black humor slipped out and I said, "They are not doing very well at the moment so it could be anytime." She first was shocked until she saw a familiar evil twinkle in my eyes and she relaxed a bit. Certainly, I am not pushing for them to speak to the Almighty in the near future. But it is a truth that I feel would be better unspoken with them.
nina ~ Perfecting the art of the Sin of Omission.


<< Home