There are days...
Does anyone in the world jump up from slumber with determination and enthusiasm?
Gravity pulls so hard on me often these days that I can't even find the energy to put my clothes on. In desperation I have now started moving my "work around the house" clothes to a pile beside my bed (have I mentioned that I love my bed?) so that all I would have to do to get them is lean over to the floor from the bed. Today they are staring at me from the floor. I swear they are a million miles away from my reach.
I have a therapist. I see her often. I saw her on Wed. She thinks I am exhibiting relatively normal reactions to my life situation. She has complete faith in the fact that I will eventually reach my clothes there on the floor. I however am not so sure.
Gravity pulls so hard on me often these days that I can't even find the energy to put my clothes on. In desperation I have now started moving my "work around the house" clothes to a pile beside my bed (have I mentioned that I love my bed?) so that all I would have to do to get them is lean over to the floor from the bed. Today they are staring at me from the floor. I swear they are a million miles away from my reach.
I have a therapist. I see her often. I saw her on Wed. She thinks I am exhibiting relatively normal reactions to my life situation. She has complete faith in the fact that I will eventually reach my clothes there on the floor. I however am not so sure.


<< Home