Monday, October 30, 2006

A Place to Call My Own

Its hard to explain. I haven't had a bed/bedroom really for almost a year. I slept every night on the couch. It was avoidance. It was fear. It was isolation. I longed for a place to lay my head. A place to roll over and be awakened gently by the sun. I longed for privacy.

Here is my new bed. It might look like just a bed. But it is everything to me. Besides the things mentioned above it holds more personal, emotional, physical significance. This is where I will spend the rest of my life sleeping. Barring the nasty insomnia I am fighting, this is where I will learn to sleep in the peacefulness of honesty and truth to oneself. Perhaps a lover will share this space. Perhaps I will sleep alone. But its mine! My bed. I love my bed!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

create & buy custom products at Zazzle