Friday, December 22, 2006

It Snowed!

Now last year at this time I was praying for snow.... I had all sorts of ideas for sleigh hills and igloos... and we got one afternoon of something and then a whole lot of nothin'. So you would think that when it started yesterday I would have been over joyed. But no. I looked at it accumulating and said "fuck".

I decided this morning that I don't *have* to like it to deal with it. In fact, I can start working on my grumpy lesbian persona for my neighbors who don't know anything about me yet except that I have a "Idaho Votes NO" bumper sticker on my vehicle. And that I yell at their kids if they are at my house and acting like wild ill-mannered animals.

So I did what came naturally. I put on combat boots with my nightgown of lavender and an old terry cloth robe and I went outside and shoveled my sidewalks. All I was lacking was a cigar hanging out of my mouth.... I scrunched up my face to make sure everyone could tell I hated it and grumbled and grunted and sighed... I from now on will call it performance art. It was beautiful! And you know what? I feel better.

Good Friday everyone!

create & buy custom products at Zazzle