Monday, November 13, 2006

Sensible Shoes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I finally cleaned out the bottom of my ex husband's closet. I had shoes strung from one end to the other. Now I sit here with a box full of shoes feeling strangely disconnected. I am looking at some of them and wondering who the woman was that wore them. (Half expecting a palace royal to come and ask me to try on a slipper, run Cinderella run!) I didn't realize how many pairs I had. I certainly haven't worn many of them for years. Some only occasionally and one pair, never.


Ah, pink and purple high tops! Perhaps I was a gay guy in the mid 80's... I can't remember, much is still a blur.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Boudoir slippers, it was a nice gesture really but i prefer fuzzy albeit unsexy slippers...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Fuzzy Unsexy Slippers!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gossamer ROCKS!

And now to these...

Now these have a technical name. They are called Come Fuck Me Shoes. I actually *did* buy these in the 80's. I found them incredibly sexy. I found them incredibly inspirational. I have never worn them. I am scared to give them away. I don't want to contribute to any other woman's misguided attempt to make the hetero world make sense. Perhaps I could turn them into some post-modern art or a planter?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lordy, how did I get so many shoes? I only have 2 feet! Infact, I just measured. Each foot is only about 10inches long. At best that is 20 inches of feet. Not even 2 feet of feet! Holy excess batman!!! And where are my chunky faux Doc Martins from Walmart?

create & buy custom products at Zazzle