Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Prayer For Redemption...

Dear Lord,

Please forgive me for not turning off my cell phone today in church.

I know I don't actually HAVE cell phone usage but all my numbers are in there. Anyway, that's not what I wanted to talk to you about...well, maybe later because I really need a cell phone but anyway... I was so horrified when my alarm went off playing, The Sugar Plum Fairy...

I am sorry for not finding it fast enough to keep the entire church from hearing it (and for saying FUCK! out loud when I was searching for it) and I am sorry for finding irony of that particular song being so apropos while sitting surrounded by my gay friends and having to excuse myself because of the inappropriate nature of my inability to stop laughing hysterically during scripture reading... but Lord, it could have been worse...

I have Achmed the Terrorist as an alternate ring tone... "Silence! I KILL you!"



amen

Labels: , , ,


create & buy custom products at Zazzle