The Map of Your World...
If you drew a map of your world, representative your your experiences, your reality, of your personal, self reflective, introspective moments, your wildest fantasies, your desires, your hopes, your "ah HA!" moments what shape would it be?
Think about it. Start with what many of us learned. The map of our state we lived in. Then we learned different designs/borders as we expanded to the United States (those of us who live here anyway, insert what ever country you live in as the same example).
If you were to be a map maker and were traveling over your own life. Where are the borders? Where are the important places inside those borders? What is beyond those borders? What does that look like to you? Think about it.
I am going to draw my map including climate and topography. Then, I will start putting push pins into the places that "big reveals" have/will happened. Its important to me to keep track of clarity. It comes so very infrequently and usually knocks me on my ass.
One happened today. I want a place to put my push pin.

Think about it. Start with what many of us learned. The map of our state we lived in. Then we learned different designs/borders as we expanded to the United States (those of us who live here anyway, insert what ever country you live in as the same example).
If you were to be a map maker and were traveling over your own life. Where are the borders? Where are the important places inside those borders? What is beyond those borders? What does that look like to you? Think about it.
I am going to draw my map including climate and topography. Then, I will start putting push pins into the places that "big reveals" have/will happened. Its important to me to keep track of clarity. It comes so very infrequently and usually knocks me on my ass.
One happened today. I want a place to put my push pin.

Labels: map of the world


<< Home