It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses...

Well, I am off to Chicago tomorrow for the weekend. Many firsts. Chicago for one. And five wonderful females... well 4 if I don't include myself but I will, whom I have never met in person but have known for years. We are renting a house and plan to drink in our surroundings and each other for several days. We have history, we do. History of a long lost Camelot filled with fairies, squirrels and politics. Burned deep into our collective conscience.
I am bringing my camera. I delight at the thought of 4 purty females to take endless pictures of. Really, other than all of them being straight I can't think of a nicer place to find myself.
The cast of "The Chicago Meetup" is as follows:
BlogAntagonist: http://www.bloggersrepent.blogspot.com/
Our fearless leader and all around good egg. Thank you for always being there for me. And for the new home to go to after the fallout. I still don't think I can do do your meme.

AA (no not that one) : http://kindalikeahippie.typepad.com/
Thank you for following BA to our new home. And for the chance to get to know you better. Don't forget the man of toast!

Kirdy: http://urbanechaos.blogspot.com/
Still getting in touch with her inner Cinderella.

Lisbeth: http://krikammom.blogspot.com/
Thank you for being there and staying there for the grand pooba when the rest of us weenied out.

And for those who are staying behind. We wish you all could come with us. But no worries I will take lots of embarrassing photos of everyone without makeup


<< Home