Monday, July 23, 2007

with eyes like the sea after a storm...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yep. Thats my baby. We spent a wonderful 10 days together. She left this morning after making love with me under the stars. We stayed up all night because we couldn't let go. Trying to squeeze the most out of our last hours together. I came home from the airport to nap. Rolled up in a blanket that smelled like her I felt her kiss me. My eyes sprung open to find it was only a dream. September is our next chance. We tried for August but you just can't get there from here in August (how is that possible?) so my vacation has been put on the shelf.

I now will spend the next few days transitioning back to living alone, parenting alone, sleeping alone. Its funny how one can settle in in just 10 days. I was able to fool myself into believing it was "real life" I was living and not just another visit. Not but 12 hours since saying goodbye and I am well aware of it now.

Labels:


create & buy custom products at Zazzle