Pregnant Pauses...
I find myself without words to express anything interesting or insightful.
My children were held hostage until I signed the new "arrangement" which gave the ex the right to take my house and sell it. All I was granted was two more nights twice a month. I wonder when my girls will ask me why I didnt fight harder for them? I wonder if they will understand that when I chose to fight for them in court I sacrificed the year's worth of mortgage I had put aside so I could continue living in the house they have lived in.
I have lost the house. I have gained a few precious nights with my children. Only time will tell how they will judge me.
I cannot seem to mend fences and build new bridges with the people I love.
I am still unemployed.
I am taking a long break to regain my balance.
nina
My children were held hostage until I signed the new "arrangement" which gave the ex the right to take my house and sell it. All I was granted was two more nights twice a month. I wonder when my girls will ask me why I didnt fight harder for them? I wonder if they will understand that when I chose to fight for them in court I sacrificed the year's worth of mortgage I had put aside so I could continue living in the house they have lived in.
I have lost the house. I have gained a few precious nights with my children. Only time will tell how they will judge me.
I cannot seem to mend fences and build new bridges with the people I love.
I am still unemployed.
I am taking a long break to regain my balance.
nina


<< Home