Power-FULL
So I stand before you now certified in CPR . This was the first time I have learned something new since I learned how to change a diaper in 1990. It was a two day class and the level of fear and anxiety was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. I was self conscious about talking to my manequin, breathing into him and pounding on its chest. I was horrified to have to speak up in class. It felt as if there was a force field around me that information was thrown at me and quickly bounced off of me without ever getting into my brain. I was certain I was not going to retain anything.
At one point I was leaning down to give breaths and I suddenly saw Gina's face on the manequin and had to fight hard not to slip in my tongue and reach down softly lower and lower but then realized the body stopped abruptly below the belly button... RATS! no soft yummy woman parts...
I held on and passed without missing any questions both through demonstration and the written examine. Naturally, I am relieved but I also have a very sick stomach. I have been so worried and uptight and once it all worked out my body sorta turned to mush. Boy I hope that this is not a precurser to what my 22 months of schooling is going to be. I will need to start having to go to school heavily medicated on valium just to sit still long enough to make it through the class.
So never fear blogland creatures! I am now ready for any of you drop dead in front of me and being completely revived under my care. Please, please, please.... DON"T DO IT!!!
At one point I was leaning down to give breaths and I suddenly saw Gina's face on the manequin and had to fight hard not to slip in my tongue and reach down softly lower and lower but then realized the body stopped abruptly below the belly button... RATS! no soft yummy woman parts...
I held on and passed without missing any questions both through demonstration and the written examine. Naturally, I am relieved but I also have a very sick stomach. I have been so worried and uptight and once it all worked out my body sorta turned to mush. Boy I hope that this is not a precurser to what my 22 months of schooling is going to be. I will need to start having to go to school heavily medicated on valium just to sit still long enough to make it through the class.
So never fear blogland creatures! I am now ready for any of you drop dead in front of me and being completely revived under my care. Please, please, please.... DON"T DO IT!!!


<< Home