Sunday, January 11, 2009

Calling Dr. T! Calling Dr. T! You Are Needed in the Cft Consultation Room

Imdur- isosordide mononitrate
antiangial

Microzide- hydrochlorothiazide
antihypertensive

Lasix- Furosemide
antihpertensive

Lopressor/Toprol- metroprolol
beta blocker used for high blood pressure

Norvasc- amlodipine besylate
high blood pressure

Dyazide/Maxzide- hydrochlorothiazide w. triamterene
antihypertensive

Accupril- quinapril
hypertensive

Altace- ramilpril
antihypertensve

Diovan- ralsartan
antihypertensive


These are the first weeks drug list I have been expected to memorize. Along with every antibiotic known to man and the different way they work. I am in a panic and am ready to trash this all and go mow lawns for a living. First, I tip my hat to you. I don't know how you accomplished such a wonderous thing, well other than you are highly intelligent and must have a high level of memorization skills and can think on your feet. I admire you so very much.

All I want to do is work in a lab somewhere or fill presciptions for cranky old ladies. I desperately want an Associates Degree... If you have any suggestions for studying or memorization or magic dust, please help me?

Labels: , , ,


create & buy custom products at Zazzle