Friday, August 22, 2008

I Am Loved

I want to thank Grumpy Granny and Old Crone for such a kindness as this! OC I was very taken with your first email to me and it has been an honor for me for you to share with me, your story. So much is familiar, so much I wish I could save you from, so much I am excited for you to experience. GG, thank you too! I love reading you also. I have always appreciated your comments on mine. I feel so lucky to have all of you in my life. I wish I could have one big BBQ and have you all here one weekend. I haven't been able to establish a community here in Boise but all I need to do is to flip on my computer and I am surrounded by community. I have no way of showing you all how much it means to me other than through words.

Tagging is hard for me but I will try:

Drowning Pisces She started as a reader of mine, she then began to blog and I became a reader of hers. Then my life began to hit bottom and she became my friend and then I fell in love with her. I tag her without much hope of her participating. She is experiencing renewed activity from her stalker bitch from hell and hasn't decided yet exactly what to do about the future of her blog. But I wanted her to know that I loved her blog. Back before I loved her, I loved her blog. I think I am not the only one who misses her voice on the web.

Terroni I always love reading her blog. She is doing something amazing with her life and she has amazing insight to it all. She makes me laugh and sometimes I cry.

Blogs Are Stupid She and I have history. I happen to think she should be writing for money somewhere but would hate to lose reading her blog for free. I don't spend much time on her blog because I speak to her daily elsewhere but really I should spend a little more time over there. She is great.

So Terroni and BA and my darling drowning fish... I wanted to tell you:


create & buy custom products at Zazzle