Happy 6th Anniversary Baby
(okay its a day early) I was so scared. I was so nervous. I was so certain that no one could ever see value in me the way I was, certainly NOT romantically, with my flaws and imperfections and not to mention my mental instability... why do people say "not to mention" and then go ahead and mention it? weird. I remember her sending me a song that I couldn't listen to without crying. I find myself dancing to it now. Join me if you will right now, in your jammies? cooking lunch? mowing the lawn? (Terroni, if you are in the middle of sewing someone's arm back on you are excused)Just dance! Dance for me, dance for us, dance for yourself cuz chances are you are pretty awesome too.
To hell with those who say I am breaking every rule in the Lesbian Handbook. I don't know who wrote it but I have my suspicions. Gina walked up to me 6 months ago with a white shirt and tie. Damn, I almost fell to my knees. I have been falling ever since. Happy Anniversary Baby.
To hell with those who say I am breaking every rule in the Lesbian Handbook. I don't know who wrote it but I have my suspicions. Gina walked up to me 6 months ago with a white shirt and tie. Damn, I almost fell to my knees. I have been falling ever since. Happy Anniversary Baby.
Labels: 6 months of really happy life.


<< Home